upgrade from xp Professional to Windows7

helms1963

Solid State Member
I have a refurbished dell GX620. I've had it less than a year. My printer H P4500 all in one wireless will not support an upgrade to windows 8 so I thought I go with 7. I'm on a limited budget and can't afford a new printer. I've done very minor things to computers so I don't know a whole lot about them. I was just going to get some input from someone who knows computers and see if I'm going the right direction and what are the steps I need to follow. Ant input would be greatly appreciated.

As far as I can tell.

As long as that's the correct printer, then HP provides the Win8/8.1 drivers for it.

I don't do a whole lot on computer but surf web and a litttle bit of bank stuff. Not real big on watching videos or any kind of gaming. Could you suggest which windows8 or8.1 I should download.

I don't do a whole lot on computer but surf web and a litttle bit of bank stuff. Not real big on watching videos or any kind of gaming. Could you suggest which windows8 or8.1 I should download. Also my computer is 32 bit. Thanks alot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom