Two domains in one exchange server

hays1530

Beta member
Hi guys,

This is my first post here so I'll try and do my best in providing a good description of my issue.

Currently, my company runs a DC and exchange server in the building. It is also hosting our website with IIS7. All AD users currently have @company1.com.au email addresses.

We have just started an off shoot company and would like to setup emails in exchange so that we can automatically assign and manage emails on the same exchange server. so that each user has @company1.com and @company2.com email addresses.

What is the best way to do this?

At the moment, company2.com is hosted outside with someone else. Is there a way that he can direct the mail to us so that he hosts the website but we host the email server?

Or is it better to somehow move everything over and host both company1.com and company2.com on the same server (Website and mail)?

Thanks in advance for any help given :)

Hello there,

This is possible. We have a similar setup to yours, I actually setup our Exchange Server.
I hope that I won't get in a trouble here providing a link to my own Article on how this can be done, it has all the details and also snip captures. Hope this helps.

Will appreciate an update.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom