This Story is absolutly infuriating.

Who's "us"? You and the 1200 potatoes you represent?

I think something else was going on in that story. One incident after that many years shouldn't affect someone that much. Everyone realizes there are pure d*ckwads out there but that doesn't represent "humanity".

Seriously whats the need for the nasty comment. being the 1200 Potatoes I apparently represent.

My angle on this story was I have had it my self many times before when people ring you up and literally ask for Money for donations, PPI Claims, Accident and Injury claims, texts being up too 20 too 30 a day. All wanting a slice of the humble apple pie. If you've had an accident we take it from their side the fee. Charity is pretty much a legal form of begging and thats the truth and quite frankly IDK what you think TBH about that.

She was giving almost most or best part of her pension to charity. She was obviously vulnerable and were vulnerable people are their is all ways people who will take advantage. Thats what my angle was.

So how do I apparently represent 1200 Potatoes. Coming from one of the Mods and attack like that out of no were, you should feel Guilty and quite frankly IDK if you do because your comment is irrelevant.

Also I was looking for opinions for the word being "Us." When posting. Tell us what you think as in the folk on this forum! :annoyed:

Seriously for a Mod. Thats a nasty attack out of no were and quite frankly uncalled for.

Whatever.

Lol I was only joking about your username. Spud is slang for potato. Just though it was peculiar to refer to yourself as "us".

It's infuriating that someone would do it yes, but I don't understand the angle they took with the story. Blaming, or attempting to blame humanity for this woman's death, when it was really one idiot.

To be honest Baez after I commented I realized how you could of meant it so for that out burst I apologize and their for I'm Sorry.

Thing is I have those phone callers regular and I refuse to give simply because at times I cant afford it but being honest those company's don't care about that as long as they get what they want.

Its just heart breaking when you see stuff like this after £250 went missing in the post as in the story but yeah she was obviously under a lot of pressure from these people.

It feels like there was something else going on. She was at an age where many people develop a number of physical and mental health problems; I'm sure that the theft and the harassing calls didn't help, but those things on their own wouldn't push a healthy, balanced person towards suicide.

My mom has a interesting way of getting rid of constant mail begging for charity, Just give to one and they put you name and address on a suckers list and piles of it start showing up in the mail. Well after she started getting too much she started mailing them back in the pre paid postage envelope with a note that she's not interested in giving to there charity, So basically there paying for the postage to mail it then there paying postage for her to say no lol Seems to be working though because it slowed way down and barely get any of it now.

It feels like there was something else going on. She was at an age where many people develop a number of physical and mental health problems; I'm sure that the theft and the harassing calls didn't help, but those things on their own wouldn't push a healthy, balanced person towards suicide.

Turns out she suffered from depression. I read an article the other day as a follow up and she committed suicide as she said in her own words that she lost faith in humanity. The depression was supposed to be pretty bad with very bad spells of downers and at best a level of good mood when feeling fine.

Minds you if anyone rings me and asks for my bank details like these people they get told to F*** Off.

Back
Top Bottom