Test ur intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.
slope = rise/run

slope of red = 3/8 = .375
slope of green = 2/5 = .4

lines AB and DE aren't straight, thus the extra volume is contained within the differences

Beat me to it, the diagram is inaccurate I believe. ABC and DEF are not triangles.

no, the diagram is correct. it doesn't claim they are triangles. in fact, if you hold a straight edge up the monitor, you can see they arent.

if you hold a straight edge to the computer screen i dont think it would matter because some screens are round and visuals are sometimes rounded, but since i suck at math my answer is, the whole is there because you moved the objects =P

no.... i already gave you the answer. the edges are not straight because the slops of the red and green triangles are different...you can see this easily on an LCD monitor. the difference in volume is contained within this difference, thus leaving a hole when rearranged

no.... i already gave you the answer. the edges are not straight because the slops of the red and green triangles are different...you can see this easily on an LCD monitor. the difference in volume is contained within this difference, thus leaving a hole when rearranged

Ha! i win then! even if i did sound doubtful, i was the first to suggest the gradients were off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom