Suspect in PS3 robbery killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So crazy...all that nonsense over PS3. Buy yourself a computer that blows the PS3 to bits, work together on cracking protection / making an emulator, and let everyone be happy. :)

It's a shame about that dog, he was completely innocent.

However, as for the robber, he got what was coming to him. Karma...

Like I tell my kids, if the cops say come out or stop or whatever, DO IT. They do have guns and supposedly have training on how to shoot your ***.

superdave1984 said:
Like I tell my kids, if the cops say come out or stop or whatever, DO IT. They do have guns and supposedly have training on how to shoot your ***.
I don't think training is all too necessary for 'how' to shoot you, but how to control themselves is another topic. ;)

homerj14 said:
wait maybe I missed it? but why was he shot?
I think they're implying they shot him because he looked like he was carrying a gun, but instead was carrying a video game controller...but leave it at that, since it's being "investigated".

KBlair said:
It's a shame about that dog, he was completely innocent.

However, as for the robber, he got what was coming to him. Karma...
Assuming it was he who committed the crime! I like the fact they do not say if the PS3's were actually found there (why they would bust in a door).

Indeed, though. Poor puppy. Who would take the dog upon his death, anyway? His parents? His wife? The pound? Whoever it would be, they should sue the police department. Not that anyone knows the circumstances, but still! :amazed:

Dude who cares about the dog? Would you rather have the dog die instantly, or starve to death because his of a neglectful owner who's in jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom