Spy Pics: Gigabyte X58A-UD9 has 7 PCI-E x16 Slots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish it was an all black theme, but that pic was obviously taken in black and white.

Here's how it really looks:
4521739805_28bb567027.jpg

And some more beautiful shots:
Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD9??Detail?? - ???? Market Trends - XFastest - Powered by Discuz!

24 phase and two 8-pin CPU connections!

still a bad *** looking board though lol

are those stock NB waterblocks ever anygood? They always seem to come on "extreme" type boards ..so kinda curious if they are worth actually taking advantage of

:omg: So many power connectors on that board! a 24 pin, two 8 pins, and 2 molex connections. WOW.

I like the sound of 24 phase tho :grin:

I am sorry but I have to say if your using 7 gfx cards you need a life...

I am sorry but I have to say if your using 7 gfx cards you need a life...

pshhh ..there's a lot of reasons to have all of those slots besides graphics cards (except folding)

considering there is no pci slots of any type you'd need one for sound card, RAID controller if you was going to use one..then there are those fancy SSD raid things that look like graphics cards that use pci-e, plus you could always take advantage of the space for SLI/xfire and space the card out a lot so they could breath better, folding rig, maybe doing some kind of rendering that takes advantage of multiple cards or something, etc etc etc..I'm sure there are a million uses for those slots :p

But 7 cards would be neat lol

I am talking about the day to day enthusiast not hard core folders or people who use it in a digital industrial capacity. I am however liking the idea for a desktop super computer, a few of them in a beaowulf cluster would kick arse and generate rainbow tables faster than a crackead chasing a run away fix.

How many PSUs are going to have multiple CPU connectors? I mean server ones might (will?), but even most desktop 1000W+ ones don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom