Should you Try Virtual or Dedicated Hosting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris

Golden Master
Source Should you Try Virtual or Dedicated Hosting?

Some businesses host their own web site on their own server (or servers) while other businesses hire a web hosting provider or buy hosting services through an Internet service provider. Once you know the differences between virtual and dedicated web hosting, you will have an easier time evaluating cost, risk, and flexibility in order to decide which type of hosting is right for you.
You can think of web hosting as being divided into two types: virtual web hosting and dedicated web hosting. Virtual web hosting is often favored by small businesses because of its cost effectiveness. With virtual web hosting, you rent space alongside many other businesses on a server. While it sounds as if all the businesses are jumbled up on one piece of hardware, what is actually the case is that each client in a virtual web hosting environment has its own server resources blocked off from everybody else's, including processor, memory, and disk space. This works well for businesses that don't need a lot of disk space or bandwidth to operate their web site. It is also a great choice for clients who want to manage a number of separate web sites at a low cost.

Very nice article was placed here. I like it very much and I have to say that you have missed reseller accounts, semideicated and VPS and what is more importnt you need to mention some representativeas or at least one of them
So for shared and reseller hosting that iis hostgator, VPS - serverpoint.com, for dedicated I would name centsi.com.

I assume I have placed the leaders for the each cluss sso readers will easy find what providers provide this or that web hosting.

Very nice article here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom