Scamming the Scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jorsoft

Fully Optimized
This is one of many good examples but I just stumbled across it today. This guy is definitely a winner.

P-p-p-powerbook - Encyclopedia Dramatica
(The Powerbook Prank: He wanted a Powerbook. We gave him a P-P-P-Powerbook!)

Others:

forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Music 2 My Ears-Wickedest Evil Safari- ***** Print Pg 163
This American Life (Audio Interview)
This one had a huge spot on NPR where they interviewed soe of the guys for a half hour. They scammed a pair of 419ers to travelling to some God-forsaken area on the Chad-Sudan border (with the civil war in full swing) to pick up a payment that never existed. Was excellent.

Welcome to the 419 Eater
One that Saxon showed me, also full of win.

Anybody else have some good ones they can post or want to have a deep philosophical conversation about the moral implications of reverse scamming 419ers?:D

God I love it when the 419baiter dudes get a safri going, an John Ebo is just a classic should post up some of the funny spam baits I have had over the last year or so.

I read the whole Prince Joe one. It was frickin hilarious! I love how he sent the photoshopped pics with Frasier characters. The names were great too. Father Mike Myers and Wayne Sworld hahaha too good.

I have seen some great one's come from that site, I check the new lad's quite regularly.

Did you read that questionaire thingy that he made the Prince fill out? It made me crack up.

"Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?"

"Do you like filling out forms?"

"Please explain (IN FULL) why you like/do not like filling in forms."

"Please spell the word 'kleptomaniac'"

HAHAHA that was my favorite part. I can't believe the guy didn't get thrown off by that.

Wow. The amount of effort that went into the painted church scam was amazing.

I am thinking about joining after reading about all of the good things they do.

Wait till you read the 164 page thread they have two of them in Chad an another going to join them and there is nothing short of civil war erupting all around them.

Oh yes. From time to time if I am bored at work, i have been known send phones books off to Nigeria to some of these scammers wanting to purchase a notebook.

The funny thing is that they might be able to use a dodgy credit card for purchasing the notebook and getting in sent over. However they still have to pay real money to the local customs office. And just to annoy them even further, I might just add an extra $1000 on the notebook selling price, therefore they need to pay more customs duty tax.

I normally get this phone call back from them complaining how I ripped them off. However the funny thing is that they never seems to ask for a refund, they alway just want thier goods. Normally i give them the run around until I get bored. At that stage, I just tell them "If you want to take me to the point, go right ahead."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom