read the question before you answer

bro. you still don't get it.
it shouldn't matter to you what people use. that's being a selfish *** person to suggest something people are not asking for

try to understand the difference between these two questions bro

my browser doesn't work right which browser should I switch to?
my browser doesn't work right I need help to figure out why?

entitled *** is to assume that what you are using is better than others and pushing your world views and preferences on others...

If IT as a whole only fixed peoples problems and didn't recommend new / potentially better / more up to date solutions, we'd still all be on Windows 95 or DOS.

It isn't a life changing culture altering "world view".. it's a browser.

The whole "just fix it" mentality is what keeps IT from evolving as fast as I think it should be.

I've never used any of the Microsoft Windows photo anything. I always thought it suk'd, Since Windows '98. I use Irfanview and have for about as long as I can remember

giphy-downsized-large.gif

To be fair to him the classic photo viewer is way better IMO than the preview **** in W10.

I had a nice reply typed up but a tornado blew through so naturally the power blipped. RIP

****ing this 100 times over. I actually think the new Windows 10 picture viewer could be a major cause of depression for myself and other PC users the world over.

I feel like I'm the only one that actually prefers it :lol:.

Especially for trimming video clips (not sure why the Video app in Win10 doesn't have that option, but the Photo Viewer does...oh well). But when I used to edit game recording clips down into smaller bits...thing was amazingly simple and fast to use.

Back
Top Bottom