Random Gaming News

hahahaha i wish she lives in la these days but I got to meet the rest of the girls she was on tour with and let me tell you the girl from England was smoking hot and super cool

Started bl2 on ps4. Never played it on ps 3.

Fun game but I wish there was a better way to compare guns.

Any advice.

Game Hunters Unite

Started bl2 on ps4. Never played it on ps 3.

Fun game but I wish there was a better way to compare guns.

Any advice.

Game Hunters Unite

Don't spend an hour in your inventory comparing weapons. Most of the time in the beginning, if you like the accuracy and how the gun fires, you should just stick with it. You can compare them pretty easily while they are in your inventory though. Elemental damage is MUCH more important in that game. Fire weapons for "fleshy" enemys, the acid stuff for robots, etc.

Got my GTA Online character to level 8. Going slower than expected as I'm experiencing some server stability issues. Next on the agenda: reach level 12 and use some of the pre-order bonus money to get a decent apartment.

The campaign mode is going well, and now that I've remapped my aircraft keys it should be going even better.

My only issue with GTAO is when I'm trying to join a friend's session - seems like it takes a couple tries, otherwise I time out, it's weird. Otherwise, once I'm actually in a server, things run fine.

Back
Top Bottom