Random Gaming News

So i accidently bought Dark Souls on my gf kids account and now I cant play it on my xbox under my name only under the kids name. Is there a way to get the game license changed to my account anyone know

Have to say i am immensely loving the new batman game i know critics have been panning the story a bunch, and saying that the game doesn't do anything new and innovative. Well i'll say i think the story is fun not the greatest roster of villians but still well done and if it ain't broke don't fix it. This is a great game for me to end my ps3 season with.

So i accidently bought Dark Souls on my gf kids account and now I cant play it on my xbox under my name only under the kids name. Is there a way to get the game license changed to my account anyone know

The only way would be to do a license transfer, but I doubt that would work because you would have to keep the kid's gamertag on your console.

The only thing you can do at this point is either buy it again, or just play on it on her console... when she's not around, lol don't thing kids need to be seeing Dark Souls.

Sony is holding a release event 11/14 on Spike TV. There's supposedly going to be a lot of new games announced. Also, Sony will be at an AMD event on 11/13 to discuss they PS4's specs.

The only way would be to do a license transfer, but I doubt that would work because you would have to keep the kid's gamertag on your console.

The only thing you can do at this point is either buy it again, or just play on it on her console... when she's not around, lol don't thing kids need to be seeing Dark Souls.

Newp. lol

well that blows I can play it on my console under her account just not under my account like I could on her x box oh well whatever if it goes on sale I will get it again. I want to plat it on x box also

Yea, you can play under your name using the kids console cause of the license, but never under yours without their gamertag.

A license transfer would allow you to play it on your console like edge said, but this wouldn't fully solve the problem honestly. The kid will still own Dark Souls and if the game ever got deleted, you would lose access to it.

Best bet is to re-buy it.

Yea, you can play under your name using the kids console cause of the license, but never under yours without their gamertag.

A license transfer would allow you to play it on your console like edge said, but this wouldn't fully solve the problem honestly. The kid will still own Dark Souls and if the game ever got deleted, you would lose access to it.

Best bet is to re-buy it.

I may have to delete it off of mine then because with it on there i didnt see a purchase option oh well. I wish it was like the PS3 where if its on there you can play it. ugh

I want to play the new batman game but I think it will be a cheap pickup for me in a year..... Just like the last 2.

I'm enjoying ac4. Being a pirate makes it fun.

Back
Top Bottom