Random Gaming News

Never heard of it until you posted. It looks pretty cool actually. I'll hold on it until I see reviews or get your feedback.

For sure dude! I think I should get mine sometime next week, according to the shipping details. I like the idea that not only is it single-player, but the way they designed to change every time you play it to keep it fresh is huge to me as well. As stripped down as it seems to be, they still managed to put secrets in it, and who doesn't like those! Add to that it's only $25 after shipping, and I've got a brand new full game loaded with a bunch of features I like in the games I play. I have decently elevated hopes for this, ultimately, but I'll be sure to give full disclosure when the time comes if you're still interested.

Let me know how the graphics are...

I imagine they're pretty life like - considering you can hold the pieces in your hand :p.

(I'm assuming he's talking about the physical board game...unless you're also being sarcastic - I can't tell through simple text lol)

I imagine they're pretty life like - considering you can hold the pieces in your hand :p.

(I'm assuming he's talking about the physical board game...unless you're also being sarcastic - I can't tell through simple text lol)

hah I was just messin around.
I haven't played a board game in a while, I actually have never played a board game like this...ever!
How many hours does it typically take to beat?

Back
Top Bottom