Random Gaming News

are you getting it?

Do you have a WiiU?

Debating if I should just get it on the WiiU

Wii U Zelda. I will eventually get the switch....just not at launch. I might have played 4 games on the Wii U.

I want to wait for the switch to pick up some games before I pick it up....maybe when Mario comes out.

Wii U Zelda. I will eventually get the switch....just not at launch. I might have played 4 games on the Wii U.

I want to wait for the switch to pick up some games before I pick it up....maybe when Mario comes out.
I bought 6 Switches and might try selling them all or return them.
When we got the WiiU 2 years ago they were so many games out already which is why we had so much fun with it.
I feel like it'll be smart to wait for this same reason, wait for more games to come out and have them fix the initial bugs

are you getting it?
Do you have a WiiU?
Debating if I should just get it on the WiiU

I bought 6 Switches and might try selling them all or return them.
When we got the WiiU 2 years ago they were so many games out already which is why we had so much fun with it.
I feel like it'll be smart to wait for this same reason, wait for more games to come out and have them fix the initial bugs
Said I'd buy one from you since preorder was out before I got to work that morning. If I get the Switch I'll be getting Zelda on it instead. Just have to let me know so I don't spend that 300 on my server.

Said I'd buy one from you since preorder was out before I got to work that morning. If I get the Switch I'll be getting Zelda on it instead. Just have to let me know so I don't spend that 300 on my server.
You did...Crap....jk
Did you want the color or grey one?

I don't really care tbh. I'll probably wind up with jelly grips on them anyways. I was actually going to message you about that tomorrow but you brought it up first lol.
I bought more than one of each color so pick whichever one. None of the orders got confirmed so let's hope I actually get them.

Back
Top Bottom