Prison Break Coming To An End At Season 4

Should Prison Break Finish At Season 4

• Yes. Finish It At Season 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Prison Break Should Of Finished A Long Time Ago.

• No. I Want A Prison Break Seaon 5 and Prison Break Spin Off.

• Never Watched / Don't Like Prison Break

• Gimme Candy........

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyed. Should not have eneded in his death, makes the last 4 years pointless as it all ****s up anyway. Either way, only one borther would have lived.

There is a lot worse series endings...... Saprano's any one?

Nearly threw a remote at the TV with that one.

They didn't even tell how scofield died. I think it had something to do with the tumor. Also at the end where Don Self was in the wheelchair at the hospital what did that to him he looks so brain fried. I thought he just jumped out of the window and broke his leg??

They didn't even tell how scofield died. I think it had something to do with the tumor.
It's pretty much assumed that. However i think that will be confirmed in the upcomming Prison Break Final Break

Also at the end where Don Self was in the wheelchair at the hospital what did that to him he looks so brain fried. I thought he just jumped out of the window and broke his leg??

simpsons_nelson_haha3.jpg

Never liked Don Self in the first place.​

After Don jumped out the window, he is then found washed up on the shoreline by the some kids. He had a really bad leg injury. Not sure if that was a bullet, or if he be broke it. The kids call 911.
Next episode, Don wake up in hospital. There are some people from Home Land Security that want Don to find out where Micheal is. Micheal is not being rather cooperative on this.
The Company then finds out that Don is alive and in the hospital with Home Land Security. So the General sends in a company operative, pretending to be a doctor, to kill off Don by some sort of injection.
Don is dead for a few minutes, however the doctors managed to revive him. The only problem is that he's got brain damage. He was not able to speak, but he was able to write down a message for Home Land Security. That message was "Kiss My ***"
After that, you did not see Don until the scene where it's four years later

It's pretty much assumed that. However i think that will be confirmed in the upcomming Prison Break Final Break

Actually, i heard from a source that says that the cancer to not directly kill him, but it was his actions that resulted from him knowing he was eventually going to die that did.

Also heard a rumor that a Prison Break spin off may see T-Bag find his way out of the same jail.

Prison Break S04E23

Michael, Lincoln, Sara and co may have removed the thorn in their side, the Company, but happiness is short-lived. The two-hour action spectacular begins with a trip down the aisle as Michael and a heavily pregnant Sara tie the knot. As ever, Lady Luck holds the lovebirds in disregard, and the newlyweds have no time to enjoy the delights of marital bliss. Michael is forced to cancel any honeymoon plans when Sara is arrested for the murder of mother from **** Christina Scofield and, without so much as a trial, sent to Miami-Dade Women's Prison, where the Doc is reunited with a familiar, but hardly friendly face. Meanwhile, Krantz isn't adapting to his abode, Miami-Dade Men's Prison, but his mood soon brightens when he finds out about Sara's predicament. Krantz decides to while his hours of incarceration by plotting her demise, putting a mark on head for the princely sum of $100,000. Wicked word soon reaches Miami-Dade Women's Prison, and a vulnerable Sara must fight for survival. In a fitting farewell that ensures the show flies the coop on the headiest of highs, Michael and friends reunite to break Sara out.

Prison Break S04E23

Michael, Lincoln, Sara and co may have removed the thorn in their side, the Company, but happiness is short-lived. The two-hour action spectacular begins with a trip down the aisle as Michael and a heavily pregnant Sara tie the knot. As ever, Lady Luck holds the lovebirds in disregard, and the newlyweds have no time to enjoy the delights of marital bliss. Michael is forced to cancel any honeymoon plans when Sara is arrested for the murder of mother from **** Christina Scofield and, without so much as a trial, sent to Miami-Dade Women's Prison, where the Doc is reunited with a familiar, but hardly friendly face. Meanwhile, Krantz isn't adapting to his abode, Miami-Dade Men's Prison, but his mood soon brightens when he finds out about Sara's predicament. Krantz decides to while his hours of incarceration by plotting her demise, putting a mark on head for the princely sum of $100,000. Wicked word soon reaches Miami-Dade Women's Prison, and a vulnerable Sara must fight for survival. In a fitting farewell that ensures the show flies the coop on the headiest of highs, Michael and friends reunite to break Sara out.

I dont care if its repetitive. Its good.

I don't understand... how does that episode make sense? Didnt Krantz get the chair and Michael died? or is this supposed to be before that?

Prison Break S04E23

I saw it. It once again it another PB who is deceiving who, who is deceiving who, who is deceiving who with Michael coming up with a plan to one thing, and the doing another.

Apart from Michael getting himself killed in order to save Sara. However I did like that idea as appose Michael dying from his brain annerism (which was supposively cured) just weeks after every one got clear of the company.

It was rather interesting that how events from Season 1 seem to repeat themselves with Sara.
* Sara getting beaten up and then lying to the prison doctor about it
* Sara joining up with the work detail.

It really did not add or take away from the series. However I am glad that they did not make a full season 5 out this.

Now could TV produces please lets this series die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom