Post your EDC!

When was the last time someone with a ccw put 70+ rounds into a pickup truck driven by two women minding their own business because the LAPD did that last month.

I am more worried about what the police will do than what someone with a CCW might do.

When was the last time someone with a ccw put 70+ rounds into a pickup truck driven by two women minding their own business because the LAPD did that last month.

I am more worried about what the police will do than what someone with a CCW might do.

this is proof that laws banning the sale and possession of 70 round magazines are effective. i dont think it has been conclusively proven that the two women werent involved. if they had to die in order to protect the lapd from chris dorner, so be it. what we need are more rules.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. I'm hoping you arn't, because if you are those are some of the most preposterous facts i've read in a while.

these ones are true facts. we dont need more cowboys killing people. for example this guy: http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/6500-maryland-avenue-shooting-197082281.html

what if he had a gun to shoot back? in his panic, he may have also shot his daughter. im glad everything turned out ok and he was able to call 911 responsibly.

Last edited:
Wait, what? I own about two dozen guns myself. Does that make me irresponsible?

Just what I was thinking...
But my curiosity got the better of me. :tongue:

typical violence mongering from someone who professes the so called 'religion of peace' in gun worship.
Quoting the person who doesn't live in the US and finds our gun hoarding silly. Come on dude, you're better than that. Trolling or not, it's to the point the thread which has nothing to do with guns could be locked.

I agree, thread should be cleaned and put back on topic.

Back
Top Bottom