Photoshop .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisgill369

In Runtime
Is it one of those things where you just have to keep working at it and get better as you go on?

Because im trying to use it and finding it very difficult and not sure whether to carry on lol.

Keep at it dude after a while it will be more fun than watching a three legged cat trying to bury turds on a frozen pond. Really though if you stick to it and take it all in slow IT will all click one day. Dont be afraid to use the adobe tutorials and the help menu also

Keep at it dude after a while it will be more fun than watching a three legged cat trying to bury turds on a frozen pond.

lmao i will have to remember that.

Ive been reading tutorials on good-tutorials.com and most of them are really good. I came up with a web layout thing today and quite impressed myself :p

~ChrisGill369

You see my sig right about... VVV down there, well, I got "that" good just by messing around, then i eventually put all the stuff together into something that you can read.

Ya, just keep using it. I'm always finding new stuff in photoshop all of the time, and I've been using it for about a year! I found that using some tutorials really gets the ball rolling. I like www.good-tutorials.com

yeah good-tutorials.com is really good, i use that all the time.

Would one of those tablet things help, you know the things instead of a mouse, kinda like a pen .... i think they are called tablets lol or graphics tablet :/

hey nibbles, your sigs are really cool, wish i could do that hehe

At first I had no idea what to do. Somebody showed me how everything works in a month. Now its really easy. Try to find someone who uses it.

chrisgill369 remember there is no "make cool sh1t" button in photoshop. Photoshop is a tool, you have to practice and want to get better at it. This is the way it is with anything else.

i must be getting better, ive started to impress people on my cz forum :D

Ive just been using it pretty much constantly recently lol

im not sure if i should get photobucket.. i could keep downloading the trial.. but idk i've already got programs taht im used to so im not sure if i should or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom