PC gamers, help a fellow gamer in need!

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas189

Beta member
Hey, I am having trouble making the switch from consoles to PC gaming. The most prominent concern is if PC gaming has as good RPGs as PS2 or X Box? Also, are there any fighters at all? Please convince me for my own good...:sigh:

I think PC RPGs are great. Try the Baldur's Gate sreies or Neverwinter Nights. Some of the newer RPGs such as Morrowind and Knights of the Old Republic are avaliable for the Xbox and the PC. I recommend playing on the PC to get the better graphics that the PC can offer. Not a lot of fighting games on the PC though.

They quit porting the Final Fantasy games to PC after FF8 because of poor sales and reviews. Also, because of their target audience (generally more "nerdy" than the console crowds who can't seem to comprehend mice), many pc RPGs are "harder" and use DnD rules. Even Knights of the Old Republic use the DnD rules, but because they are lighter and more modified to fit the Star Wars Univserse, it's impossible to tell if you don't read it somewhere...

PC gaming have lots of games and also need higher processor,
for my opinion stick to the consoles and to the your pc--:).Maybe either these two things will serve your happiness in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom