ok its my turn

yer i have the same internet provider as you, you ment you got 1.9mb, not 19, you can't reach it with virgin.

you have the virgin xl package like me.

phone cable and broadband with the wireless router?

ive been with telewest since 1 week after it got introduced but got the broadband 3 years after it came out which was about 6-7years ago.

i started at 1mb connection and it went up and we upgraded and ever since its 20mb, we can't actually download at 20mb either.

And also if it took you 5mins then look at mine: 1300kb 8mins, so bascally your 1.9 would kinda would be even with the download speed.

ya with me?

Yea I get ya.

I clicked on the download and left my office to attend to my baby. It probably took double that but when your dealing with a hungry baby that gulps a bottle in what seems like 5 minutes it was more like double that realistically. How you getting on with the install?

Ant that link that you posted works great. Also, you might want to look at this link if you want a text version that you can print out and save a little ink: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=69816. If you have any questions while installing or any time with linux, just give me a shout and I will do my best to help.

Something else to think about is that you just can't burn the iso to a cd like you would with a music cd. You need an iso burner. If you have a copy of Nero, then you are all set other with look at this link and it gives you some good ideas: http://computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=69917&highlight=burners

Cheers!

yer thanks morri to late tho, ive had alot of problems, linux is actually a tid bit more difficult then windows, you have to make a fileto use as virtual memory to imporve speeds and things, its got to be 512mb atleast plus you gotta have the ext3 volume at 2g space lol, i was confused man, and you can't edit a formatted vista harddrive, ive tried in linux, so im figuring this one out myself once again.

bascally this is what Im doing now, ive already installed and ran linux, one problem, when i get onto linux my windows harddrive is on linuxannd is used by linx which confuses me, so i click the harddrive on linux and all windows comes up the folders,which is dazzled to me.

right now i downloading partation magic, all i gotta do is split the harddrive, install linux and boom whre done.

its easy if you use to things like this.

anyay thnx alot for the help guys

o and another thing, im installing and attpeting to dual boot remember, so yer if i follwed your instrcutions and never had any windows on then im sure it will do it fine but im on vista aswell so i must split the harddrive so one can be linux and other windows.

and if i shrink it well, it does'nt work because like i said before it still shows windows folerds in linux and i do not want anything on linux, just my cracking gear, no windows shit just linux and commview for cracking.

And i had to download it vvia bitlord because it would'nt go on to disk as image, so i downloaded this and fck my speeds pwn all:

2q16zbc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom