OK BSG FAN'S here it is the best promos for season 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kharn

Lord Techie,
OK BSG FAN'S here it is the best promos for season 4.

I have spent the last few hours getting this list together of the best god's **** promos for Battlestar Galactica season 4. Hope you enjoy.

General promo's.

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Promo (on youtube)

-This has to be the best general promo I have seen so far.

Razor promo's.

The following are promos from the first two episodes of the new season which was originally going to be a movie but was due to budget constraints was changed to two, one hour episodes. Razor parts one and two of season four are going to cover the story of the Battlestar Pegasus (Battlestar 62 for the hard core fan's like myself) from the initial attack on the 12 colonies to Commander Lee Adama's first mission in command of the Pegasus. Right up until it's subsequent destruction while covering the Glactica's escape from the orbit of new Caprica (Exodus, Part II).

Promo 1.
Comic-Con Footage.
Clip 3.
Clip 4.

Razor clips.

Here are a few leaked clip's from Razor (Minor spoiler's nothing major).

Clip 1.
Clip 2.

Flashbacks.

The flashbacks are following ocurances in the first cylon war from the perspective of young William Adama. If you are wondering why it's on the Galactica it is because he was stationed on it during the first cylon war this was reviled during a deleted seen in season 2 where Saul Tigh an William Adama talk about cylon boarding actions during the first cylon war the Galactica was boarded once in the first war approximately one week before the end of hostilities.

Flashback 1
Flashback 2
Flashback 3
Flashback 4

It's great the way they rendered new models for the old Basestars an raiders for a few 2minute trailers. There are rumours of a spin-off for BSG based on the flashbacks but that is unconfirmed at this time (I hope there is a series in the works based on young William Adama).

What can we expect to see in the Final series of BSG?

From the Vid's an clips I have posted we can work a few things out...

1) Starbuck is NOT a Cylon, I know we would like to see more than one Katee Sackhoff on screen at one time but it isn't going to happen.

2) 4 down 1 to go. In the last episode of season 3 four of the final 5 where reviald to be: Saul Tigh (Galactica XO), Galen Tyrol (Galactica Chief of the deck), Samuel Anders (Caprica / new Caprica resistance fighter & trainee pilot), Tory Foster (Presidents Aid). We can expect to see some one in a major position Doc cottle or the commander of anther ship (possibly the Tillium refinery).

3) Earth will be found. (no brainier but I had to add it. :) )

OK time for you all to discuss Tell me what you would an wouldn't like to see in the Final season of Battlestar Galactica.

I got to get around to finishing off watching season 3. Season 3 DVD box set is due out end of next month.

Season 3 was the best yet, trust me harper you need to see it ASAP besides November the 12th is the release date for season 4.

As a side note I just hope that we don't see another occurance of Galactica 1980 if they do that they will have let the fans down an the series down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom