The last episode is nigh - let's talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and the cylons have gone from ugly blokes in bad costumes to this:
cylon-evolution.jpg

There are biological and mechanical cylons in the new version - there is a reasoning behind it that becomes clear as time goes on.

Oh an Richard Hash is in it but not as any of the crew he is a imprisoned terrorist called Tom Zarrich long convoluted story right there.

Yep, mini series is the starting point as season 1 starts after the events in the mini series and some of the more important sub plots and character definitions are set up then an you will not get them till you see the mini series.

I wish I'd known that before I started watching season 1 a few years back :p

So what do we know is comming in the final episode - Well Galactica makes a successful jump into the only safe jump point roughly one kilometre above the cylon colony that has Hira in captivity, Some how the Cylons blow a hole in Galacticas Hull on deck 22 and gain access, and Cavil is seen in the CIC.

Are we going to find out what at least 3 hybrids have told Kara Thrace mean by "You will lead humanity to it's end Kara Thrace" Please for gods sake make this be something good and not a cylon assault on the fleet while the Galactica is attacking the Colony.

Are we going to find out what Baltars virtual 6 means by "Humanity's final chapter is about to begin Giaus and you will be it's author." Is this going to be positive or negative?

Are the old style raiders going to play a part in this episode?

ok.
yes we will find out what the hybirds have been telling kara that for. i think it will be good, and i think anders is going to play a major role in her finding out. her being the "harbringer of death" i haven't figured out yet. but i think it will be good.

i think MAYBE balthar is just insane and the 6 is telling him that because, well...she's really him, and he is extremely egotistical. or was, but i bet he hasnt really changed that much. that i can recall, he has never gotten a GOOD piece of advice from her. she seems only to be provoking him in a direction that ends up making him look negative. as if being the cylon lackey and the key to humanity's extinction wasnt enough. he's just nuts. not to mention in the first seasons he just totally frikkin got on my nerves non-stop.

dont know about the raiders. thats anyone's guess.

Hera plays a crucial part, besides being a human/cylon there is more to her than we are being led to believe i think. i think she is going to be a major player in the final episode.

please God, let it be good and not have some crappy ending that will ruin my friday night.

ok.
yes we will find out what the hybirds have been telling kara that for. i think it will be good, and i think anders is going to play a major role in her finding out. her being the "harbringer of death" i haven't figured out yet. but i think it will be good.

i think MAYBE balthar is just insane and the 6 is telling him that because, well...she's really him, and he is extremely egotistical. or was, but i bet he hasnt really changed that much. that i can recall, he has never gotten a GOOD piece of advice from her. she seems only to be provoking him in a direction that ends up making him look negative. as if being the cylon lackey and the key to humanity's extinction wasnt enough. he's just nuts. not to mention in the first seasons he just totally frikkin got on my nerves non-stop.

dont know about the raiders. thats anyone's guess.

Hera plays a crucial part, besides being a human/cylon there is more to her than we are being led to believe i think. i think she is going to be a major player in the final episode.

please God, let it be good and not have some crappy ending that will ruin my friday night.

I think the End stuff will be the end of humanity as a pure species and the hybridisation with the cylons begins.

The virtual 6 has given him good stuff before rember in hand og god where he pointed to the settling tanks for the tillium?

An they better not do a story book ending where a old man or woman is telling children the story of there ancestors that would **** me off to the extreme.

Hiding my self from spoilers as I am keeping myself pure until the local DVD release of BSG Season 4. (not this first half of Season 4 BS that got released last christmas)

All I am going to say is this..... I hope they finish this series off right. One thing that I have always worried about, especially when they started bringing in the Cobal religion and the Gods is that the series will finish off in a form of a brain f**k where you need to work it out for yourself. Sort of like the end of movies 2001/2010 or Neon Genesis Evangelion (or many other science fiction series that share simulare themes to BSG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom