Office space wow commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Fully Optimized
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0u4lCY144Co"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0u4lCY144Co" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Those b*stards

it takes over ur life. glad i never got into it. cant find the link but did anyone ever read the post about some guy that died cuz he refuesed to do anything except play wow. so his bro came on gave this whole tribute to his life and the next thing someone has to say is "did he drop any good loot?". lmao wow players are pure evil.

anyone know of the page im talking about?

WoW looks like a dumbass game. I'm not too big on the whole mid evil weird looking creatures type ****.

Lord AnthraX said:
hahaha.

Nice.

I dont get what makes that game so addictive....seems pretty lame :confused:

mypic7.jpg

The entire thing is that you need phat loot to become stronger, and the only way to to that is into get into join in on those 40 Man Raids. Now the problem is this , you got a 40 man raid, however there is only one loot drop. And the picking order normally goes from who's online the most for the guild downwards.

Like my sister is involved in a Raid Guild, and she has to make sure that she shows up for at least 85% of the guild raids over a 3 month period in order to be allowed to roll for phat loot.
A 40 main raid is normally about 4 to 6 hours long. However allow about another 1 to 2 hours in order to get every one grouped together.

Like it's not uncommen for my sister to find sunday dinner in sitting in the microwave at 11pm because she was RAIDing. She does that with thanksgiving / my father's birthday this week end, and she is looking at a deathwish.

The game is a time sink. I am glad I quit playing it a few months back.

I know people that this game IS their life. They go to work, and when they get home they are on the game. WTF??? One couple in particular, the guy is on the game so much his wife started playing just to spend time with him. He turns down sex to play WoW. I think he has gone too far. I used to date his wife. The sex is WAY better.

OpticalIllusion said:
WoW looks like a dumbass game. I'm not too big on the whole mid evil weird looking creatures type ****.

Yep, the oldest setting I can handle in a game is WW2. That's it.

Medieval = gay. Dark Messiah? More like boring messiah. Even back in the day, Heretic and Hexen? Borrring. Give me a rocket launcher and some imps to shoot and I'll be occupied at least for a while.

The ideal game is Prey. Modern day, yet you get cool guns and it seems futuristic.

Oh yeah, I had a dream that Battlefield 3142 came out, and it was set in a medieval type of time, just to add to the Battlefield series' losing streak of boring games with bad gameplay, but when I looked closely at the box it was just a Battlefield 1942 box that was upside down ... I dunno why it looked like 3142 but meh? It's a dream, they don't have to make sense.

It kinda blows that all the games out today are like the same piece of of Sh_t! Like it' so repetetive! I want a real medevil game, with swords and archers! No mage or other non real crud.

But for now i have to play CSS, BF2 (3).

I played wow for like 30 mins and said what a piece!
I wish we went back to playing good ol' games like Serious Sam, Pong, Pacman, Quake. This is just getting way to borring an repetitive!

When i forst got BF2 i played a week non-stop, skipped school for a week; 6 am wake up and play for 2 hours, then eat near comp and play till like 2 and eat again and then play till like 11pm then eat and go to sleep. It was so addicting! Now i was thinking of getting 2142 and i'm like what if a get addicted to that to?

CAN'T wait for SPORE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom