New SMP2 negates using VMware

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ya i know, for some reason i was only reading the bottom line for that setting, not the top one...but i got it working now, i reinstalled it, and it stopped doing that error...and i had to enter the passkey etc again, so its fixed. Thanks mate.

EDIT: woot! just checked the log, i got an a3...there only worth 484? tpf was something like just under 5mins, kinda slower then i was hoping for but hey, cant complain. Could someone link me to a bonus point calc? i googled it but didn;t get anything. Im pretty sure some one linked me to one before....maybe not though. I know there is one for the bigadv units....

nice, you did the required 10 a2's with a passkey right?

ya the base points are low relative to the a2's, but the bonus (depending on tpf) gets you a good 2.5-3k points on top of that. mine have been earning around 3.5k per wu

HFM.net does bonus, go into preferences->options, and check the clicky that says calculate bonus

here's the bonus calc though
http://www.linuxforge.net/bonuscalc2.php

I'm getting an error downloading the core on win smp... anyone else getting this error? Luke have you downloaded the core now?

nice, you did the required 10 a2's with a passkey right?
no probably not, i had only the passkey in for a few wu's, but i'll get some more a2'ss right so i'll just leave it going, and eventually it will do the 10 needed.

I'm getting an error downloading the core on win smp... anyone else getting this error? Luke have you downloaded the core now?
I reinstalled, and it worked fine. But i think we are having different issues.

Ok, got it running. Uninstalled the vmware client and started working. Probably it was using the vm network instead of my wifi. Or the restart solved it.
Got a a3 unit :)

The bonus is applied for any a3s after 10 a2 or a3s, so the a3 will add to it.

You won't get a2 units on windows, theyre only *nix.

Luke, at 484ppd, the bonus will kick you to about 3.5k. I doing a 6014 with a tpf of 23mn for at total of 1334pts. So double it and add a better bonus due to time.

Oh hfm.net will show the total pts with bonus. Fahspy will too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom