New ring tone us adults cannot hear

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can hear up to 19.5KHz. no higher than that really.

yes, the TV is very annoying... "wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" grrrr. :mad:

isnt this exactly like this new thing they have in england, where teenagers are not allowed to loiter, then send out this sound on a frequency where only teenagers can hear, and adults cant, so the teenagers leave, and are less likely to vanadalize anything in that area, and stuff like that.

That ringtone sounds just like the refresh rate of a TV.

EDIT: As for that thing they do in England, for loitering teens, I don't think that's too healthy on older people. I read that long-term exposure to high frequencies like that (even if they cannot hear it) will alter the brains productivity over time.

yeah tahts probably true, but now that were on the topic of frequencies and sound, i heard a myth about something called brown noise, and when you are hit by it (of course u dont feel it), you want to take a sh1t, im pretty sure this is not true because that is usually referred to as the, whats that system called again......wtf i just like stopped just now, i cant remember what that system in ur body is called which produces waste.......guh?

perfect example of a test tone... thats really all it is. I'm not going to bother finding one now... that mp3 file is exactly what a test tone sounds like.

Nubius - i'd be glad to help you out... for a fee of course. :p

john3 said:
yeah tahts probably true, but now that were on the topic of frequencies and sound, i heard a myth about something called brown noise, and when you are hit by it (of course u dont feel it), you want to take a sh1t, im pretty sure this is not true because that is usually referred to as the, whats that system called again......wtf i just like stopped just now, i cant remember what that system in ur body is called which produces waste.......guh?

Actually, I was told by one of my professors (true or not, idk) that US defense is experimenting with frequencies so low that no one can hear, and it will shake your insides causing you to lose control of your bowels. It makes sense... same concept as what thunder does to homes; shakes walls. IDK if its true or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom