New pc soon,is there something i have to be carefull?

TheUninvited

Baseband Member
Im going to have my new pc soon so as im going to get that computer on my hands im wondering if is there something that i should be carefull i mean something destroying my computer and losing his life forces sooner.

So im asking if there is anything that i must be aware off.

Im going to have my new pc soon so as im going to get that computer on my hands im wondering if is there something that i should be carefull i mean something destroying my computer and losing his life forces sooner.

So im asking if there is anything that i must be aware off.

When you say,
Im going to have my new pc soon

I am assuming that this computer is already build and have a clean install operating system on it.

I guess my advice is never put any kind of magnets against computer's since it can corrupt, damage and erase your data on the hard drive.

If you live in a dusty air, I would recommend filters for your fans and keep your system clean from the inside.

you are aware that they put rare earth magnets inside of hard drives?
I think you'd need a fairly large magnet to interrupt your pc through it's case.

Getting a good antivirus and using safe surfing habits will help. Keeping it clean from the dust and debris and don't put it in a hot area, let it get good air flow
Should last you about 6 months before it gets out dated!

Difference between that magnet and others, while strong the field isn't as large as some other magnets. Plus, they sit in a perfectly fixed position compared to the platters. Move two rare earth metal magnets across the top of a disk and say bye bye data. Throw them on the case? Meh, done it a billion times, no harm.

Difference between that magnet and others, while strong the field isn't as large as some other magnets. Plus, they sit in a perfectly fixed position compared to the platters. Move two rare earth metal magnets across the top of a disk and say bye bye data. Throw them on the case? Meh, done it a billion times, no harm.

I do know somebody that fried their drive with a guitar amp lol. Had his amp right next to his PC case while playing it.... and suddenly his computer wouldn't find his HDD anymore.

Back
Top Bottom