New Logitech G5, need a mouse pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obtruse_Man4

In Runtime
I just got the G5, and it's pretty sweet, except that my Funcpad won't work with it; no matter what surface I use. I didn't know that laser mice were so sensitive. Anyway, the mouse works decently on my wooden table, but I would really like a mouse pad for it. Any suggestions? I was thinking of the Steel series. Anyone have experience with any of these mouse pads? I would like for the mouse pad to work with the mouse, so past experience or knowledge of a mouse pad is preferable. Thanks!

Steelpad S&S

I own one (as well as a razer diamondback) and this mousepad is awsome. However their's a few that can compete with this mousepad, such as S&S's new mousepad and another teflon mousepad.

boomstick666 said:
umm.. im using g5 w normal crappy belkin mouse pad and i never had any problems.
Really? I tried using mine on my func pad, and it skipped around very noticebly.

I'll put some money together and get the Steel S&S then, thanks for the recommendation!

i heard that the new drivers for the g5 allow it to be used on the func pad now. so go dl the new drivers and try it out. hope im not too late

Running said:
i heard that the new drivers for the g5 allow it to be used on the func pad now. so go dl the new drivers and try it out. hope im not too late
Surprisingly updating the drivers didn't help my func pad, but the mouse works fine on my mouse pad with the gel palm cushion. Will just get the steelpad, because I've heard great things about it. It's even backed by Team 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom