new ipods

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's Apple's secret to making such good headphones? They look cheap, but don't sound cheap

I have had bad experience with ipod headphones. The left ear eventially starts to crackle then dies. me and 2 of my friends have had the same thing happen.

mikee said:
I have had bad experience with ipod headphones. The left ear eventially starts to crackle then dies. me and 2 of my friends have had the same thing happen.
Weird. Same exact thing happened to me. Awesome headphones untill that happens though. I know have some cheap Phillip clip ons that work great.

Hopefully these new ipods will drive down the price of the other models, i really need a new one...

most people around school wear these with their iPods

00042195.jpg

The AKG K240 Studio headphones, about $100. It's because all the kids in audio and video all got those headphones in their kits at the beginning of the quarter. They sound freakin awesome too once you've broken them in.

Nubius said:
most people around school wear these with their iPods

00042195.jpg

The AKG K240 Studio headphones, about $100. It's because all the kids in audio and video all got those headphones in their kits at the beginning of the quarter. They sound freakin awesome too once you've broken them in.

They probobly look really lame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom