Network cable unplugged.

Soveposen

Solid State Member
Hello forum.

I have had an issue for a little while now, the problem is that very randomly my connection drops, I use ethernet cable to my desktop and it just says that my network cable has been unplugged.
My connection can be gone for 5 sec og 60 sec, but rarely longer than 30 sec. And it happens all from every minute to 1 time everyday, it is very random and very annoying.
Now, I know that it is not my cable, I've bought several new ones and the problem occurs still, I've updated my drivers and the WiFi works perfectly so I doubt that it is the router.
In advance thanks for the help,:)

Where did you update your drivers from?

Have you tried a different port on your router?

Have you tried bypassing your router and plugging directly into the modem to see if get the same problems?

Where did you update your drivers from?

Have you tried a different port on your router?

Have you tried bypassing your router and plugging directly into the modem to see if get the same problems?

I updated from ASUSs homepage, no difference in the ports.
Directly into the modem works fine.

Hello forum.

I have had an issue for a little while now, the problem is that very randomly my connection drops, I use ethernet cable to my desktop and it just says that my network cable has been unplugged.
My connection can be gone for 5 sec og 60 sec, but rarely longer than 30 sec. And it happens all from every minute to 1 time everyday, it is very random and very annoying.
Now, I know that it is not my cable, I've bought several new ones and the problem occurs still, I've updated my drivers and the WiFi works perfectly so I doubt that it is the router.
In advance thanks for the help,:)

Look at your router when this happens. What are the router's lights showing you? Does it look like it just rebooted? Firmware updates for the router may help, but in my experience it's usually time to replace once they start doing this.

Back
Top Bottom