.NET language platforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobLewiston

In Runtime
Can anyone tell me on what platforms C# and other .NET languages are typically run (and, if possible, in what kinds of applications)?

I'm going to reply to this thread since it is higher in the list.

Can anyone tell me on what platforms C# and other .NET languages are typically run
Typically, Windows.

(and, if possible, in what kinds of applications)
Any kind of application.

.NET is a framework. Any kind of program can be written to use it. C# is a programming language. It doesn't run on a "platform" unless you mean to imply that the IDE runs on Windows.

This sounds like a poorly re-worded test question. It doesn't read like something a developer would ask.

DoubleHelix:

Who said I was a developer? I'm looking into the possibility of getting back into the industry after many years away. Take a quick read over your response and see if you don't agree that it could very reasonably be construed as egotistical and arrogant.

First the threads were merged.

2nd play nice. Double he never said he was a programmer. He has said in his other threads that he is trying to get back into it after some time off. ;)

Bob while i can understand where you are coming from. If you dont agree with a post. Report it. Dont take it upon yourself to make remarks cause that will only cause a arguement which will get you in trouble in the long run for possibl starting it. The report button is the ! button underneame the username and user stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom