need some consumer input :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomic tofu

Fully Optimized
howdy folks...looking on amazon for a digital photo keychain thing...and no matter which brand or pricing of a particular model I look at, a lot of people seem to have something negative to say.

However, I can't quite tell if it's because so many are actually clueless and don't know what they are doing...

that said, anybody able to vouche for a particular brand/model of a digital photo keychain?

here's the amazon link just so ppl know what I am talking about:
Amazon.com: keychain photo

thankie

EDIT: bought one :p...how do you delete posts? and also, does your post count go down? someone can delete this if they want :D

Off topic doesn't add or subtract from post count, so no worries there.

Post up what you bought and your thoughts on it. It might help someone else down the road.

howdy folks...looking on amazon for a digital photo keychain thing...and no matter which brand or pricing of a particular model I look at, a lot of people seem to have something negative to say.

However, I can't quite tell if it's because so many are actually clueless and don't know what they are doing...

that said, anybody able to vouche for a particular brand/model of a digital photo keychain?

here's the amazon link just so ppl know what I am talking about:
Amazon.com: keychain photo

thankie

EDIT: bought one :p...how do you delete posts? and also, does your post count go down? someone can delete this if they want :D

I remember in a Management class I took many moons ago we were taught if someone liked your product/service they would tell one person.

BUT, if they were unhappy they may tell 30..

Now add to that that many of the new consumers just arent as bright as we were back in the day and new items are a bit more complicated you have a formula for a LOT of negative reviews (mostly due to customer error)

LOL, take a look at the reviews at Newegg...

(and to those that take offense to my comment "arent as bright" Im sorry I dont mean to insult but I come from a time where we learned to fix problems not just throw them away or RMA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom