Need help with company...

jac006

Golden Master
Wow... that's really cheap. Never heard of them... but hey. If it's a good price... lol. If I were you... i'd wait and get a western digital or something like that... something from a more well-known and reliable company.

good price for what it is! You're getting a lot for your buck!

Maybe it would be worth a wait until a bigger company comes up with something like that, but it would be more expensive, so it is probably not worth it...

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
same here, are you sure that its a proper website? it might be, cus its too good to be true, although i dont konw us money.

dyserq

Fully Optimized
Yea
Somehow, the saying that if something is too good to be true it probably is always comes to mind
I wouldn't risk it to be honest, especially with a company whcih people haevn't heard of, it may not be reliable and could be fraudulant
Go with the more well known companies, such as Sony and Panasonic ;)

DJ Stephen

Fully Optimized
yeh, if you gave them your bank details, think t=what they could do, i wouldnt to be on the safe side, lol

I think it is worth the risk, looks like a safe site, it is a good bet it is just young and has offers. Lots of start ups do :p Amazon must have once!

elmonomalo

In Runtime
I know the website (mother buys from there) but I just don't know the company... well I've decided i'm probably going with another model or a thumbdrive... i've read reviews and everyone says those palm usb HDD's get extremely hot.
Thx everyone

Why would you want a Hot Thumb Drive in your Palm? It would burn you! BURN YOU!

Haha, yeah. Thumb Drive is probably more reasonable, easier to carry. I, myself, though, would get that if I had the money. You won't get so much space externally for such a great price anywhere.