My Boom Box Project

Almost done. I was supposed to get the antenna cable yesterday but the delivery asshole lied that he delivered it. He has a GPS that I've been following on Amazon and he was just blocks away from me. He never showed as I checked my cameras.

Instead he went somewhere and stayed for over two hours. I assumed he went home. Then he went out of town, I don't know if he delivers out of town but afterward he went to the north side. The was around 5-6 pm. At 8:46 it showed delivered and left in secure place.

Yeah right lying fuck. I called Amazon this morning and told them about this guy and the GPS. It's been on all this time and I followed it. I told them I need the cable that I was supposed to get yesterday. It's being delivered today.

I pulled the bottom plate to install the PSU and I had it turned around so the PSU is pretty darn close to the speakers. Works fine though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1KWYpaa-k&feature=youtu.be

Thanks strollin. Yeah, I like black on red.

Like my guitar (forgot I changed pups):

Starting another project. It'll be the same box but with Mahogany. :dance:

Ordered a 24" x 48" sheet from Home Depot.

I've decided that the speakers I have are not going to look good in Mahogany so I'm going to order another set but they'll be marine speakers with really cool grills.

I though WTH, I'll just get another stereo unit and reuse the PSU. I'll put the old one in my car. That way I can play my fav songs on USB stick instead of CDs.

On your plan, why not slide the 2 11x8 pieces to the right so that they share an edge with the 2 11x16 pieces? That will save you a couple of cuts plus leave a larger leftover piece that could possibly be used for another project.

The way I had them arranged like that was that they can be precise cut. Also they follow the grains and each piece will have a straight edge or two.

Back
Top Bottom