Looking to purchase temporary laptop with similar specs to my current pc - - help?

kercmerk

Beta member
My current computer is one I received from a relative a few months ago that has been treating me well for my particular use. It seems to be breaking down on me, and while I do plan on building my own rig for around 1300 in a few months, I want to wait until I move to upgrade.

Specs:
Intel dual core processor
Nvidia 7600gt GPU (EXTREMELY old, these aren't even made anymore)
4gb of some crummy old ram

It's an old computer (it had Windows XP when I received it, but runs my game League of Legends on very low graphics at 100+ fps. It has troubles running pretty much every other game.

I use game booster, and I run my computer in he windows 98 theme for increased performance.

Could anyone link me to or give me an idea of what kind of specs I should be looking for in a laptop? Keep in mind this is temporary, so I don't want to go too crazy on the price. 700 max

Can't figure out how to edit my post on the mobile app, so sorry for the double post, but the recommended PC requirements for LoL says 8800 and I'm getting around 125fps on a 7600gt if that helps determine what laptop I should buy.

Back
Top Bottom