Just somthing ive always wondered...

Status
Not open for further replies.
One popular tactic is to advertise a sale with a subset of products " selling as low as"_____, of course there are only a few of said clearence products on sale as advertised and the rest of there inventory costs a fortune more, those other prices always seem to fail to make it into the fliers; as to the .99 pricing, I found that players in Star Wars Galaxies(which at one piont had an emersive and active ecconomy and market), many times would adopt the same approach, must be effective on some level.

yeah its so stupid. just take my ****ing 20 i dont wanna pay 19.99

but tax srews you up alot also. tax is stupid IMO. i know we would bed ****ed with out it but i stil ldont like it lol.

i dont think anybody under the age of 18 should pay taxes. if i pay tax then i should have the same rights as everybody else over the ago of 18. (like drinking, driving, smoking, getting a job, stuff like that)

massacreinfallx said:
yeah its so stupid. just take my ****ing 20 i dont wanna pay 19.99

but tax srews you up alot also. tax is stupid IMO. i know we would bed ****ed with out it but i stil ldont like it lol.

i dont think anybody under the age of 18 should pay taxes. if i pay tax then i should have the same rights as everybody else over the ago of 18. (like drinking, driving, smoking, getting a job, stuff like that)

You do pay the $20. rounding up ftw.
To many loop holes with the under 18 no tax. A rich guy could filter his money through the <18 guy etc etc.
But in my country u can drive, smoke, get a job at 14-16 anyway. (everyone drinks before 18 aswell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom