Just got a gorgeous new fish had to share (56k warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 2" think it wouldn't really be worth it but this girl is;
08032009611.jpg

Loving tubing from my half finished fish tank mod :)

Makes me want to set up my saltwater aquarium. I have everything except for the skimmer.

I don't really like beta fish much, but that one looks really good! He looks like he is well taken care of. What is it going into?

He is now here he is going into a 5 US gallon tank. Tankmates are 2 endler males, 3 guppy females, 4 amanos (3 female 1 male), 5 cherries, approx 8 pond snails, approx 15 red ramshorn snails, 3 assassin snails, approx 8 malaysian trumpet snails. Planting is anachris, christmass tree moss, little amount of duckweed and a small amount of frogbit. The tank is overstocked by guidelines but I have excessive filtration and all my water stats are at 0 with nitrite fluctuating around 5-10 which is good.

Filtration is atm a fluval 1+ filter and my diy (got to have something self-built in there as a system builder lol) moss wall/filter which is 14"x8".

This is a pic of the filter when first made (its really hard to photograph in tank but basically now its turning into a lucious green lawn spreading out from the back of the tank and you can hardly see the white sponge):

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom