ive gone over board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare a thought for us Aussies, here, ISP's advertise their 4GB caps as 'AMAZING!'.
Luckily TPG has 150GB (30GB On Peak and 120 Off. Not including Uploads) for $69.99.

Spare a thought for us Aussies, here, ISP's advertise their 4GB caps as 'AMAZING!'.
Luckily TPG has 150GB (30GB On Peak and 120 Off. Not including Uploads) for $69.99.

Wow thats kind of expensive. Actually my bro probably pays more for a lower cap. I just wouldn't know since I don't pay for cable or internet. Instead I m stuck with electricity bills.

Also even though I have been online for like ever. It wasn't until like August 07 that I switched over from dial up to Cable Internet.

I remember Dial Up from when i was about 10.

That sound it makes when it's dialling up :D And how it disconnected you after an hour..

When we got our first 1mb connection it was the best thing ever :D

I have the dial up tones from the last time i used dial up on my phone as a ring tone.

We first got DSL and I remember the HUGE smile on my face when it didn't take 2 minutes to load a website.

Had dial up until i started college in 98. Finally graduated college moved out got 1.5mb dsl. Life was good, then i got laid off. Moved back home, back to dial up. Got new job, moved out, back to dsl, woohoo. Stupid little welfare git burns down his mom's apartment, thus taking out mine. Move home again, yay back to dial up. Save up 15grand living at home, move to colorado. 6mb cable. Life is good again.

well now ive ogtten rid of teh throteling i might go over next month on my lmit lol, i "borrowed" assasins creed, devil may cry 4, i downloaded an english copy of gears of war because mine is french but i used my cd key, i also borowed crysis war head, next is dead space, and mass effect. i plan on buying fall out 3. oh and i got far cry2 from my uncle.

well now ive ogtten rid of teh throteling i might go over next month on my lmit lol, i "borrowed" assasins creed, devil may cry 4, i downloaded an english copy of gears of war because mine is french but i used my cd key, i also borowed crysis war head, next is dead space, and mass effect. i plan on buying fall out 3. oh and i got far cry2 from my uncle.

Dude I haven't been able to find a way to get Gears Of War to work from my Uncle Torrence. Care to share how you did it in a pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom