Ipod vs mp3/mp4 player..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willeh

In Runtime
I hope the replies of this post would help some people with the same or around the same problem that I'm facing right now..
Ok.. I want to get my sister something for her bday and she long wants an ipod / mp3/4 player [something that plays music in general and looks good].
I'm lost between an ipod nano 2 GB and a 2gb mp3/4 player. I don't see the difference, is one better than the other? I'm using ebay to purchase the gift.
Thanks

the nano's firmware is very user friendly...it also offers photos, games and a bunch of other stuff...plus it uses Itunes which will allow you to convert the .mp3's to .acc (apple compression) i was able to fit 500 songs on my old 2gb nano in mp3 format...in acc i fit about 750 (with no quality loss)....plus ipod is a statice symbol...:D

I know that most people like IPod due to the commercials.

But i like Creative for MP3 players, they have easy software, and the players are very affordable.

For the same price as the Nano 2GB, you can get a Zen 8GB, which stores 4X the music/pictures, and doesn't use ITunes. Which is a plus!

Actually, Itunes is a really good program...easy to keep everything organized..

Well, i guess i'm just not good at it.

But I don't know what's the big deal about Ipod's. I've tried my Dad's 60GB photo, which is the size of a computer's HD, and i don't really like it. Maybe it's just me?

I actually just received a 2 GB Ipod Nano for my birthday because my old mp3 player was beginning to break down. I got the Ipod because I like the way it looks, the design, and the overall ease of use. Also, I can plug it into my car and take my Ipod with me that way.

ya ipods indestructible...i've droped it down stairs...dropped it on concrete it has a dent in the back of it....its a nice lil thing (btw i am an ipod fanboy..i've had other mp3 players but they've never held a candle to the ipod)

I have a zen nano

Ipods are bad bad and evil. They cost far to much and force you to use itunes with no linux support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom