I have just been immortalised on Google Maps Street View

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
I have just been immortalised on Google Maps Street View.

97 Parramatta Road, Annandale, New South Wales - Google Maps

Look in the computer shop window as who is sitting in at the front desk. ME!!!!!

And yes, that was the asian "establishment" that I worked/live next too.

This must of happened in between October 2009 and January 2010. I can see my car infront of the place and I can tell that it was after the car accident that I had in Sept 2009.

hah winner.

still, that compy shop looks rough :p i make it a point never to buy from somewhere with steel bars

This was the computer shop where I was there for 9 months. There was a lot of things that there just rough. As the 2 business owners where expecting me to do all the work (Sales + Marketing + Repair Work etc). They would only show up if they felt like it. In the end, I really did not care what was going on in the place. I think i spent most of my time reading comic books or playing MMOs during the day realising that one of these days was going get told to leave.

Wait... what? Got distracted by iPOLE Dance Studio.

Yes. Asian Brothel next store, pole dancing studio across the road. Really high class stuff here.

Occassionally i would walk out the back of the shop, and next door would be doing photo shoots.
There as been a few other times where i will be in the pub up the road and all these asian girl would be rushing in. Normally that was when the department of immigration was raiding the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom