I have a specific project... help

Status
Not open for further replies.

rad9700pro

Beta member
I am planning on recording my playing a game (Kingdom Hearts for those who care) on a digital medium, editing out all of the garbage (battles, running around, time-wasting tutorials) so that I can see just the story after I beat it once. I want the recorded quality (when put on my TV w/my Vid card) to be the original quality. What is the best Capture card, I want:

Composite Stereo input
30 fps capture
High image quality capture
Compatibility with Windows XP

I have:

2.58 Ghz P4
512mb DDR
Radeon 9700 Pro
Audigy
A LOT OF SPACE

hmmmmm, why do you wanna do that? The game is the best game ive ever played but you miss alot in the story by just recording the cinematics.... but i cant help

what you can do is get a good capture software,..that runs in the background while running/playing your games.

I love it too

Hey Lencho, I have already beaten It and I love it too, but I kinda beat it over like 6 months, so I want to be able to see it all at once.

BTW KH = BEST GAME EVER

And devilish96, where can I get good capture software like that?

look up for "fraps" you wont miss it...but i dont know if it will work in your game,..but still worth a try. absolutely free.

Copy?

I'm afraid I don't know much about hardware, but if you ever do that recording, let me know. That would be awesome!

in case you didn't notice:

untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom