Hey..a little help here

Hmmm...

I just customized another for like $1200..

AMD® Athlon-64 3400+ CPU w/ Hyper Transport Technology

[939-pin] GigaByte K8NS Ultra-939 nForce-3 Ultra Chipset w/7.1 Sound, LAN, IEEE-1394, USB 2.0 8x AGP Motherboard

1024 MB [512MB X2] DDR-400 PC3200 Memory Module

[S-ATA] Maxtor 160 GB 7200 RPM 8MB Cache Hard Drive

52x32x52 CD-RW Drive

16x DVD-ROM Drive

Creative Lab Sound Blaster Live! 24-bit 7.1

600W PMPO 3 PCS Super Bass Subwoofer Speaker System

ViewSonic 17" VA712B TFT LCD Monitor [Response:8 ms; Color: Black]

Would i just be better off getting the $1400 one or are the differences between the two slim?

Very nice! I recommend ww.cyberpowerinc.com They are pretty good too. But that is a nice pc. Make sure that that cpu is venice core. If I were you though, I would get a pci express board. Things are upgrading fast, and agp is getting out of date. Games will be getting more and more complex, and you'll be wishing you got a pci e. Hopefully, you won't be saving data over 700 mb to any cd, because dvd burner would be nice, espically if you got the double later. we're talking 8.5 g on one disk! Make sure that memory is corsair, or geil, or ocz, or some reliable, well-known company. Dodgy companies won't always have that same reliability as the well known ones, in my opinion, like the best, corsair. (Don't worry, I have used ocz and geil and others... and so far its corsair...)(even though I use geil right now)(it was cheap!) If you want, I can customize you a pc for udner $2000 that could kick some serious arse!

Is that one for $1200 from the site I provided too? Yeah I would go with that one. I'd probably go with the one for $1400 because it is Asus, but get GEIL ram. GEIL ram is one of the best companies.

I'm happy my suggestion would probably save the guy like $300-$400, as compared with previous suggestions (zen).

Back
Top Bottom