Help regarding bluescreen at every startup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smcboy

Beta member
Ok so straight to the problem.. Every time I shut off my computer (no matter what way), I always get a message that windows has recovered from an unexpected error. This has been going on a few weeks back now and I have no clue what's doing it.

Info that might help:
I have reformatted my computer twice during this period (just to get rid of the problem)
I have upgraded all my drivers to last updates.
I scan my computer regularly every day using malwarebytes the first night and avast antivirus the other night (they are preset to do that.) Mind you I am NEVER using 2 virus programs at the same time.

I have also scanned my computer with both of them in safe mode without any luck.

Hmm not sure if there's more I should add.. Ask if there's anything you need to know, but explain how I get the information you seek if you need more info as I am kind of a tard at computers :p

And last but not least. The error message I keep getting sounds something like this:

"Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1044

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 124
BCP1: 0000000000000000
BCP2: FFFFFA80029F1038
BCP3: 0000000000000000
BCP4: 0000000000000000
OS Version: 6_1_7600
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 256_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\030812-52229-01.dmp
C:\Users\«NoJokes»\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-109419-0.sysdata.xml

Read our privacy statement online:
Windows 7 Privacy Statement - Microsoft Windows

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt"

Thanks in advance for any help on this problem :)

scan with an anti virus in boot sectors

Please read the topic fully before responding. They already mention that they have done scans not only within Windows but in Safe Mode as well using Avast and MBAM. Running a scan in the boot sector will do nothing as if you actually knew something about Windows, the error code present has nothing at all to do with that.

Error Code 124

A machine check exception occurred.
These parameter descriptions apply if the processor is based on the x64 architecture, or the x86 architecture that has the MCA feature available (for example, Intel Pentium Pro, Pentium IV, or Xeon).

From what I see it looks like an error when trying to access a certain feature of 64 Bit Windows or 32 bit Windows. Since you have already reinstalled, it could be that the hardware itself is faulty.

Well, I had the error before I reformatted aswell.. Could it be my graphic card? I heard somewhere that bs usually is something to do with graphic card?

If anything it would be due to the GFX Card drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom