Help pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaassse

Status
Not open for further replies.

paintballin11

Beta member
Hey!

I've been dealing with my Wireless network adapter for many many weeks, possibly a few months.
Ok, so I have am Instant Wireless USB Network Adapter v2.6 by Linksys.When my sister got it, she didnt need a disc to load the software on. I tried DLing the driver from linksys and burned the Driver onto a disc, but nothing happened after my computer found the hardware. Is there another place I can DL the driver? thanx!!
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

-dude that needs a lot of help (lol)

ok. so....I've Dled that same file from Linksys and those other places. Same thing always happens.. Some or...most of the files cant be read because i dont have the proper application. I tried to look for whats right, but windows doesn't find it.

So i asked technical support at Linksys. The lady told me to burn the "Driver" file onto a black disc. Which I did. I put it in after My comp. found the Wireless Network blah blah blah hardware. And nothing happened.

has you machine recognised the adapter at all, go to START>CONTROL PANEL>SYSTEM and click on the hardware tab then go into device manager and under network adapters tell me if yours is there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom