hair(2)

Stay for the drink, or run like 'heck'

• I'd stay and have a drink because I'm comfortable with my sexuality.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'd have a drink, but would quickly leave feeling uncomfortable.

• I'd run as fast as my legs would carry me.

• I'm homosexual, so naturally I'd stay.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IBMan

Daemon Poster
ok, to go along with the other topic about hair, wat kinda hair do u like on the opposite gender(or w/e u prefer)

personally i prefer long and slightly curly or wavy and long and straight or done up neat, but anyyhing long past shoulder length not further than half way down their back is good.

Doesn't matter as long as it suites them and looks nice. To me its all good jsut the way they look makes the diff lol.

bald as a baby :D

ok no, no not at all haha. I'd have to say it doesn't really matter, it's the person that matters. REALLY REALLY curvy is kinda nuts, but yea...

I voted "Long, Curly;" "Long Straight;" and "Doesn't matter."

I don't mean TOO long, like, middle of their back-ish.

Then again, Like Dark_Sniper* said, if it looks good on then, then its fine..

I prefer to play w/ long very nice soft hair w/ NO TANGLES!! Im a VERY picky hair person where girls are concerned BUT i like short or long hair depending on the person. Some girls look bad w/ long hair.

Hmm...this is a toughy...basically i like whatever looks good and is done well. Some girls look better with certain hairstyles while others look hot with other hairstyles. I don't really judge based on hair unless it looks downright awful.

i wish i wouldve read the post more i thought it was how do you like YOUR OWN hair not your opposite gender, but i like it long, straight down a little past their shoulders.

Well, there are two different threads. This one and the other one which is your own hair. This one is for your gender of preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom