GTA San Andreas going mobile

I have 3 on my phone but have not played it. I seem to buy a lot of games on my ohone then dont finish them. Need to actuall finish the FF games i got since they werent cheap

I think Vice City was my favorite... dem 80's hits, nothing like jumping off of parking garage rooftops trying to outrun the military while blasting A Flock Of Seagulls' "I Ran" in the background.

That was the last GTA I played until V. Really liked that game a lot.

Same. I played very little of San Andreas and didn't play GTA 4 at all, though I've watched roomates at college play a bit. The thing that annoyed me with San Andreas was constantly having run back and forth between the burger shack and the gym so that my character could function like a normal human being.

Eventually I got so annoyed with it I just f**k it, I'll take 74 whoppers, 218 orders of large fries, and Diet Coke to go along with it (no need for them pesky excess calories, right?)

Dude looked like a mammoth lol. I figured the weight would natrually work itself off by playing and starving him in the process, and even though I ran at a speed of about 25 feet an hour I wouldn't have to worry about him keeling over from weighing 40 lbs every other minute.

Same. I played very little of San Andreas and didn't play GTA 4 at all, though I've watched roomates at college play a bit. The thing that annoyed me with San Andreas was constantly having run back and forth between the burger shack and the gym so that my character could function like a normal human being.

Eventually I got so annoyed with it I just f**k it, I'll take 74 whoppers, 218 orders of large fries, and Diet Coke to go along with it (no need for them pesky excess calories, right?)

Dude looked like a mammoth lol. I figured the weight would natrually work itself off by playing and starving him in the process, and even though I ran at a speed of about 25 feet an hour I wouldn't have to worry about him keeling over from weighing 40 lbs every other minute.

LOL your character had diabeTISS.

Back
Top Bottom