GTA IV gaming pc build Need help and how much to spend on it

TLE

Beta member
Hey guys im new to here but i've gotten gta iv for my laptop today and i have missing textures in my game and it lags but whatever so i was looking to build a desktop computer instead and some of rockstars minimum requirements require whats below. Again i will repeat myself because i posted this up on a different website but hopefully you guys can help with my build and help me get the best gaming experience on a pc! :)

Alright so i bought gta iv for my laptop today and it has some lag right now and yea and wont start up right now for me anyway theres no point in even playing it on my laptop but since i need a computer build i need some help!.

Rockstars Minimum System Requirements were

OS- of windows vista service pack 1 or windows xp service pack 3
Processor- of Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8ghz or AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4ghz
Memory- 1.5gb Vista/ 1GB XP, 16gb free hard drive space
Video Card- 256MB Nvidia 7900, or 256mb ATI X1900

So what ive gotten so far was this
well since they do not make vista or xp operating systems i would think that a 64 bit windows 7 would work just fine

The processor i picked out was this one from newegg Link to website below
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103849

For memory i picked out this aswell from newegg
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822136533&cm_sp=Pers_StoreTopSellerMore-_-22-136-533_3_TS_-_-1_15___

For video card i need help picking out and the rest of the parts that i need to complete my desktop but i dont want to spend that much money really since im on a budget so yeah

dude if you want to game good and have a good time running more games then just GTA VI which in most cases you would want to, your better off buying a pc that is already done, with some good gear inside of it, just depends what your budget is.

this from newegg would be perfect for you. you have a choice from
Newegg.com - iBUYPOWER Gamer Extreme 961SD3 Desktop PC Intel Core i7 960(3.20GHz) 6GB DDR3 64GB SSD + 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6850 Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

or something a little bit lower spec

Newegg.com - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1319 Desktop PC Intel Core i7 2600K(3.40GHz) 8GB DDR3 1TB HDD Capacity AMD Radeon HD 6850 1GB Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit

GTA VI is an old game and doesnt require a lot from high end gamming pc's. So something like these 2 will be more then enough.

after you make up your mind find a decent HD screen 1920x1080 and have some fun gamming if you need anymore help just send a pm my why and ill help you out

Back
Top Bottom