Google...the new microsoft????

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundgarden

In Runtime
OK google is going crazy now. First Google, then Image Search, then Froogle( jsut to name a few)..now it has plans for Gmail. Email service wtih 1 GIG of storage.

If you ask me google is taking over. Although i love google and thier services, they are exanding so rapidly.

I bet one day we will see GoogleTV, Google-Box, Google-CUbe, PlayGOogle, Googlinux, Google Airlines, NVidia GoogleForce, Google Wireless, Google Automobiles...will it ever STOP!!!

lol, i think im just high. :D

More Googlepower to 'em. I like Google because they make internet life convenient. If they can continue to do so then I'll buy the next Google product. Maybe they'll make a car and call it the Google XE or something.... :D

I think I'm high too!!

The thing with Google, is that everything they have created so far has been amazing. They seem to be putting an unbelievably bright new light to many old concepts (primary example, the internet search).

If they do grow like you say they will, then our technology world will probably only get better. :cool:

ekÆsine said:
maybe google will open an online drug store, than you could say your high off google, haha :)

LOL!!

Take one google three times a day and find yourself smiling a lot.

soundgarden said:
OK google is going crazy now. First Google, then Image Search, then Froogle( jsut to name a few)..now it has plans for Gmail. Email service wtih 1 GIG of storage.

If you ask me google is taking over. Although i love google and thier services, they are exanding so rapidly.

I bet one day we will see GoogleTV, Google-Box, Google-CUbe, PlayGOogle, Googlinux, Google Airlines, NVidia GoogleForce, Google Wireless, Google Automobiles...will it ever STOP!!!

lol, i think im just high. :D

Is there a problem with this?

Re: Re: Google...the new microsoft????

Knowledge said:
Is there a problem with this?

kinda because one of the things google is doing with Gmail is adding ads in the mail. Not picture ads, but those ads you see on the right of the window when yuou search.

Maybe all this time they are just SLOWLY gaining our trust, then we least expect it, Google has taken over the world and everyone are now GoogleDrones in THe Gatrix, with the sole pupose of supplying power to thier astronimcally complex search engine.

:p

Re: Re: Re: Google...the new microsoft????

soundgarden said:
kinda because one of the things google is doing with Gmail is adding ads in the mail. Not picture ads, but those ads you see on the right of the window when yuou search.

Maybe all this time they are just SLOWLY gaining our trust, then we least expect it, Google has taken over the world and everyone are now GoogleDrones in THe Gatrix, with the sole pupose of supplying power to thier astronimcally complex search engine.

Crap!! Soundgarden is catching on to the BIG plan!!! LOL

Re: Re: Re: Google...the new microsoft????

soundgarden said:

No prob with me :). Why do you concern about ads if you don't read them? Just leave them.

Crap! THey know are plan...prepare to be brainwashed!

YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE! YOU LOVE GOOGLE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom