Gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly to say Gmail beta account is temporary close.
Anyway, u all can try on spymag.com. It also provide 1GB free email account.

didi said:
Sadly to say Gmail beta account is temporary close.
Anyway, u all can try on spymag.com. It also provide 1GB free email account.

No it's not .. I'm still using mine and invitations are still flowing. What is your source for this information.

guys go to the gmail swap.

I just said would someone please give me a gmail account and someone sent me an invite for free. If you want a gmail account go there and if you got something to offer offer it or just ask but this may take a long time.

"Do you know if it is true that Google has suspended invits because of the ebay auctions?"

I just got sent a gmail account and unless I cant find the invitations I dont think I got any so this may be true.

since you just got it they won't give you invitations to give out immediately .. it goes in rounds. Ie .. I signed up a while ago while you just signed up. So you missed the most recent round but the next round you will have invitations to give. The link appears right next to create a filter link under the search mail button. You cna't miss it.

sorry to bug you but you got any idea how long it usually takes to release a new round? a month a week 3 days a day or just something general like that?

It depends ... my current supply I got 3 days ago ... and then, I used them all up, and to my surprise I got even more to give out. So I'm not sure when it will be for you. But my latest batch has been quite plentiful and came about 2 weeks after the one prior to that. My guess is .. the interval will get less and less until they finally make it public.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom