you should be all set for BF2 these are the min system requirements
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
-16x or faster CD/DVD drive
-933 MHZ Intel or comparable AMD
-2.0 GB of free space
-AGP video card with 64 MB + NVIDIA GeForce 3 or a ATI Radeon 8500
-256mb of RAM
-MS Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP

and BTW the BF2 release d8 currently is scheduled for JUNE 27th 2005! :D I cant wait for this game, my 6600gt is just drooling with anticipation to play this game:p

how do u know that and thats alot lower than i thought it would be

?

Yeah now that i think of it it is low....... dudewith my 9600pro i will only be able to run on low.... untill i get my x800 so Im not shure about a 64mb...jeezzzz mkaby i was all worked up over nothing..

I mean my computer could run it and i have a 5200 (yeah i know) (but its a 5200 le ITS EVEN WORSE)

I saw on your website that you are planning to upgrade to 4GB of RAM. Don't bother. The amount of RAM you have starts having minimal gains after you pass around 2GB, so just get 2GB.

The motherboard you have is quite old, but the main thing about it is it is Socket 478. If you want to upgrade your processor to one of the latest ones, you would have to upgrade your motherboard. I would recommend selling the mobo and cpu on eBay and then buying an LGA775 processor.

NOpe, those are the barebones minimum, but of course with only those things it will probably only run on low @640x480 res

Back
Top Bottom