First Snow Of The Year :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo

-Deactivated-
Hmm already snowing over here in UK... its early for the UK it usually comes around january february. But it means we have a cold winter in store which i sgreat because it means less school and better skiing, besides, it's soothing and helps me sleep :cool:

What a petti that i'll wake up to a load of grey slush and puddles, the UK never manages to keep its 0c temperatures long enough to make it enjoyable.

Owell... snow is snow :)

Snow in the Tennessee Valley? Not very often... the mountains are beautiful, but they shield us from most of it. Got a real good one in '93, but nothing for the past few years.

And in the other end of the world, I think we are going to be up for a hot summer. I was washing my car yesterday, the water I was washing it with was evaporaing faster than I could put the soap on.

What, and no pics???

Talked to a friend & co-worker at about 3am a few nights ago, and it was snowing by her house about 20 miles from my house.... no snow at my house, and nothing stuck at all, just snowed, and melted as it hit the ground.

Snowed here on east coast canada last week. its gone now though. only lasted 3 or 4 days. Last year didnt even see snow till after christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom