First HD-DVD rip hits bittorrent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if they won anything. I mean, it is the first one. :D

And i thought downloading 4gb was bad. It'd probably take me a whole month to download 1 HD-DVD.

Lets see...

1month x Computer on = Electric Bill $$$ > Storebought HD DVD.

Doesnt make sense to me.

The General said:
It would take me about 4 and a half hours to download... :p

Either you (A) Be quiet or (B) Share the love. I prefer option B, myself. :p

I leave my computer on 24/7 anyway. So, doesn't really matter to me.

FireFox said:
Either you (A) Be quiet or (B) Share the love. I prefer option B, myself. :p

I leave my computer on 24/7 anyway. So, doesn't really matter to me.

You pay your electric bill?

um, i guess if i had a nice HDTV to watch this on :angry:

but oh well, i'll stick to what i have for a while

bobojuice said:
You pay your electric bill?

Nope. My parents leave their computer on all the time...as does my brother. So, that's three computers running 24/7 plus I have my other computer which I run 24/7 as it's my webserver.

Also, our house has oil heat, but oil is so expensive that we find it cheaper to just heat the house with electric heaters. Our electric bill is around $250USD, I think....That's what it was last I knew...I know for a fact that it went down $50 after my other brother moved out of the house.

awsome, all the money they poured into this protection and now we've seen the first step to proving that they've wasted their time and money.

"If you had any doubts about the validity of BackupHDDVD - the time for doubts has come to an end today. Next stop: Blu-Ray." - doom9.org

LOL

Apparently, the video isn't encrypted, it's just a proprietary codec that we need to crack in order to transcode it into something worth while, like H.264, or MPEG-4. The file size would be reduced a LOT with H.264.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom