Favourite Browser Poll

Best Home Theatre Receiver manufacturer ??

• Sony

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Denon

• Yamaha

• harmon/kardon

• ONKYO

• Panasonic

• Kenwood

• Pioneer

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know, maybe I did something wrong. My first impression of Opera was totally neutral I thought I would like it more and I tried to. I just didn't like the big add on the top of hte screen, nor the occasional ad(s) I would get every once in awile. For some reason the sites seemed be lagging a little. The pictures would take what it seeemed like, a substantial (too much) time to load...

I then switched back to FireFox and everything just seemed to be normal and fast again..

they all suck, I say this all the time, that i've tried ff and opera and neither of them showed the websites they were meant to be displayed, even TF! After all this hype I hear about 'em, it's depressing to see that IE works just as fast and has no conflicts while reading the website as compared to ff and opera.

I still don't understand why everyone talks about speed with these programs. I do say, IE loads at the click of a button and I load the site as fast as my connection can handle.. why guys.. why? I just need another point of view please! This crap keeps boggling my mind. I just keep reading about it all but never know why people love 'em...

hmm.. nothing i need =/ iono, maybe it just suit me? =( I'll never be happy now... I'm going to die unhappy because I couldn't replace IE! hehe.. At least I just got trillian, lovin this thing.. added my website's pop account and gmail pop account along with yahoo and hotmail lol, and yea.. i'm lovin' this program =)

Im using Internet Explorer at the moment. But i want to start using FireFox but its just a little ackward for me

Yea, don't use Firefox way too slow and requires lots of plugins to be downloaded unlike Opera :D

hmm.. nothing i need =/ iono, maybe it just suit me? =( I'll never be happy now... I'm going to die unhappy because I couldn't replace IE! hehe.. At least I just got trillian, lovin this thing.. added my website's pop account and gmail pop account along with yahoo and hotmail lol, and yea.. i'm lovin' this program

The problem is most of the sites are designed to run on IE .These sites looked crapped out in all other browsers . I personally feel IE is the best, but considering all these security problems/adware/spyware..i think i can do a tradeoff. Its better not to get infected than to see the pages displaying correctly.

btw, Firefox does the tradeoff.

Opera is same as firefox , but it's best suited for the low power processors. When you have so much processing power, why just use an advanced browser? Yeah. firefox is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom